1. Introduction Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. No. 196/2003 – “Code regarding the protection of personal data” (hereinafter referred to as the “Code”), Mr. SI.ES. S.r.l. king as “Owner” of the treatment, is required to provide information about the use of your personal data.
2. Source of personal data The collection of personal data by recording the data provided by you, as an interested party at the time of completing the information request form.
3. Purpose of the processing The personal data are processed for the following purposes:
1. send her all the information requested;
2. conducting surveys to assess the degree of user satisfaction on the services offered or requested;
To ensure the efficiency of the service, we inform you that the data could be used for testing and verification techniques.
4. Methods of data in relation to the purposes described above, the processing of personal data takes place through manual, computer and electronic logic strictly related to the above and, in any case, to ensure the security and confidentiality of data .
5. Optional supply of data Providing data is optional, but in the absence will not be able to respond to your requests and conducting surveys to assess the degree of user satisfaction on the services offered, to improve the quality of services.
6. Categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents Your personal information will only be seen by the data and by employees of SI.ES. S.r.l. expressly identified as Trustees.
7. Rights of the note, finally, that the legislation on protection of personal data gives interested parties the possibility to exercise certain rights under the provisions of Art. 7 of the “Code” and quoted below:
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
1. origin of personal data;
2. the purposes and methods of treatment;
3. The logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments;
4. the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2;
5. the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers in charge.
3. You have the right to:
1. updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
2. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
3. certification that the operations in letters a. and b. have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except where this requirement proves impossible or involves means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
1. for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
2. the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
8. Owner and treatment The treatment of personal data referred to in this Statement is based in SI.ES. S.r.l. Via Don Luigi Sturzo 3 – 20016 PERO (MI) – ITALY.
The SI.ES. S.r.l. appointed as Head of the treatment Mr SI.ES. S.r.l..
The same is responsible for responding to the exercise of the rights described above.
In order to simplify the way forward and reduce the time for feedback is invited to submit applications, referred to in the preceding paragraph, the SI.ES. S.r.l. contacting you at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org